Property ID : 198737
Active $114,500 - Residential
Cute as a button. Centrally located in the heart of Quincy you will find a perfect layout with the perfect updates. Within last 4-5 years New roof (complete tear off), flooring, updated bathroom, interior doors, basement floor painted & more. The basement has been used as the 4th bedroom with room for a living room area. Still lots of Sq Ft left in basement to be used as living space too. You will enjoy the stamped concrete on the backyard patio too. Priced to sell, you will be happy you stopped by. Seller will credit buyer $3,000 to go towards a backyard retaining wall with a full price acceptable offer.
Go to 36th & Columbus Road. Go east on Columbus Road to Hamilton. Go south on Hamilton. Home is at end of street on east side,behind K-Mart.
- Heating:Forced Air Gas
- Water Heater:Natural Gas
- Garage Type:Attached
- Appliances Convey:Range/Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement:Finished, Full, Unfinished
- Features Exterior:Landscaped, Large Trees, Patio
- Features Interior:Ceiling Fan(s), Sump Pump
- Utility Supplier:Ameren Electric, Ameren Gas