Property ID : 198513
Active $238,900 - Residential
Immaculately remodeled historic gem! No surface has been left untouched in this 3 bed, 3.5 bath, 2,500+ sq ft home while maintaining the charm of the original features. A few highlights include a brand new roof, brand new exterior paint, completely new kitchen with custom cabinetry and granite counters, refinished original hardwood flooring, crown molding, recessed lighting, 8′ pocket doors have been repaired to working condition, new drywall throughout, spectacular master suite, private en-suite with full bath, all new exterior paint, and more. Stepping outside is a relaxation paradise. There are multiple covered porches and patios to choose from in addition to the large 1/2 acre yard. The additional blown in insulation and dual zone HVAC has produced an average $189 monthly utility bill. This amazing house is one you don’t want to let pass by.
1 block north of 24th & State. Directly across from Aldo Blvd.
- Heating:Forced Air Gas
- Water Heater:Natural Gas
- Roof:Asphalt/Fiberglass, Metal
- Garage Type:Detached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement:Finished, Full
- Features Exterior:Landscaped, Large Trees, Outbuilding(s), Patio
- Features Interior:Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan(s), Fireplace Electric, Main Floor Laundry, Master Bath
- Utility Supplier:Ameren Electric, Ameren Gas