Property ID : 199908
Active $162,000 - Residential
Classic charm in the heart of the historic district. Just steps away from museums, parks, and more is this 4 bed 2 bath home with over 3,000 sq ft of living space! Recent improvements include updated bathrooms, replaced trimwork, and fresh paint throughout. Tall ceilings, original hardwood floors, and ornate stained glass windows are just a few highlights of the interior. Stepping outside you’ll find a large patio and spacious private yard. Homes in this area don’t come up very often.
East side of S 16th between Maine and State.
- Heating:Forced Air Gas
- Water Heater:Natural Gas
- Garage Type:Detached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement:Crawl Space, Partial, Unfinished
- Features Exterior:Alley Access, Fencing, Landscaped, Patio, Porch Covered
- Features Interior:Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Utility Supplier:Ameren Electric, Ameren Gas