Property ID : 198679
Active $124,900 - Residential
You have to see this house! This 3 (could be 4) bedroom, 2 bath home has been well loved and wonderfully maintained! The current owner has done tons of updates including a new metal roof, vinyl siding, double pane vinyl replacement windows, an on-demand tankless water heater, new insulated garage doors and openers, new hardwood flooring, an updated kitchen with lots of cabinet space, and a finished second floor with two additional bedrooms and a large bath. You’ll love the bright heated and cooled sun room on the back of the home and the convenient main floor laundry. Such a great house for the price not to mention it’s super energy efficient with the monthly gas and electric average being just $113! It boast nearly 1700 sq ft and sits on a fenced corner lot in an awesome central neighborhood close to shopping and parks. Storage shed conveys.
N 24th to Lind. East to 2534 on NW corner of 25th and Lind.
- Heating:Natural Gas
- Water Heater:Natural Gas
- Roof:Asphalt/Fiberglass, Metal
- Garage Type:Detached
- Appliances Convey:Range/Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement:Full, Unfinished
- Features Exterior:Alley Access, Deck, Fencing, Landscaped, Large Trees, Outbuilding(s), Patio, Porch Covered
- Features Interior:Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Main Floor Laundry
- Utility Supplier:Ameren Electric, Ameren Gas