Property ID : 199575
Active $215,000 - Residential
Immaculately remodeled 1,600 sq ft brick home in the heart of town! Every inch of this home has been touched from the brand new flooring, kitchen (complete with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and dovetail joinery cabinets), bathrooms, windows, stamped concrete driveway and patio, drywall, lighting, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and more. The main floor has an open concept between the kitchen, living space, and private bedroom. And the large master suite takes over the entire 2nd level. This home is absolutely move-in ready today. Step outside and enjoy the outdoor fireplace, 2 covered porches, or the oversized garage with separate workshop area. You wouldn’t even believe your just a few steps from shopping, dining, parks, and more. If you’re looking for historic charm with all the upgrades, you don’t want to miss this 1840 special home.
From Broadway, turn south on 25th st. Prentiss is just after High Street.
- Heating:Forced Air Gas
- Water Heater:Electric
- Garage Type:Carport, Detached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Stove, Refrigerator, Washer
- Basement:Partial, Unfinished
- Features Exterior:Landscaped, Large Trees, Patio, Porch Covered
- Features Interior:Ceiling Fan(s), Fireplace Gas, Fireplace Wood, Main Floor Laundry, Master Bath
- Utility Supplier:Ameren Electric, Ameren Gas