Property ID : 199273
Active $178,500 - Residential
Stunning! This stately stucco home in the heart of Quincy has so much to offer! This beautiful home features 4 (could be 5 bedrooms) and 2 full baths, a bright and sunny kitchen with granite countertops and white cabinets and a large passthrough to the formal dining room. You’ll love the original hardwood floors and the convenient main floor laundry. The large living room and den are flooded with light from the double pane replacement windows and all of the second floor bedrooms are spacious! You’ll have no worries from the new zoned furnaces (also a 3rd, wood burning back up) and the newer roof, installed in 2013. If that wasn’t enough, the outdoor space of this home is perfect for entertaining with it’s 22×22 deck and when you feel like some peace and quiet there’s a 6×13 sunroom or 8×9 second floor deck to enjoy a cup of coffee and your favorite book. It also accommodates all your storage needs with its 3 car garage. This one is a must see!
East on Spring from 20th to 2009. Subject property is on the north side of the street.
- Heating:Forced Air Gas, Other (See Remarks)
- Water Heater:Natural Gas
- Garage Type:Detached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Stove, Refrigerator, Washer
- Basement:Crawl Space, Partial, Unfinished
- Features Exterior:Deck, Garden, Landscaped, Large Trees, Patio, Porch Covered
- Features Interior:Ceiling Fan(s), Fireplace Wood, Main Floor Laundry
- Utility Supplier:Ameren Electric, Ameren Gas