Property ID : 198788
Active $140,000 - Residential
This solid brick home sits on approximate 4 acres. Over 2200 sq ft on the main level. Large rooms throughout. Wood burning fireplace, built-ins, walk in closets, large walk in pantry, main floor laundry original hardwood floors and lots of architectural features are just some of its features. 70 x 35 outbuilding. Updates include roof, HVAC and windows. Quincy Schools. On a hard surface road.
North on 24th St. Turn Left on Boy Scout Rd. Head West to 1533. On the North side of the street.
- Heating:LP Gas
- Water Heater:LP Gas
- Garage Type:Detached
- Appliances Convey:Range/Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement:Partial, Unfinished
- Features Exterior:Fencing, Large Trees, Outbuilding(s), Patio, Porch Covered, Porch Enclosed
- Features Interior:Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan(s), Fireplace Wood, Main Floor Laundry, Wood Stove
- Utility Supplier:Ameren Electric, LP Gas Owned