Property ID : 197919
Active $320,000 - Residential
This 4 (could be 5) bed, 3.5 bath ranch offers bamboo flooring and high quality quartz kitchen counter tops. The large master suite with tray ceilings includes a large jetted tub in the 5 piece master bath. The open floor plan upstairs means you can enjoy the cozy fireplace from the living room, kitchen and dining areas. The finished basement includes a built-in sound system, perfect for a movie night, and plenty of space for a play room, exercise equipment or even a wet-bar. Enjoy the amazing panoramic views of the 10 acres from the stamped concrete pad with fire pit, or the covered wrap around deck looking out into the woods. The acreage includes four-wheeler trails, with an abundance of wildlife, including whitetail deer and turkeys, and established food plots giving you the hunt from home advantage. Wake up each morning to the awe-inspiring country sunrises in the East and drift off to sleep each night with the tranquil sounds of nature. There is still plenty of flat ground for your own garden and other fun activities. It’s rare to find such a peaceful setting so close to town and within Quincy school district. Don’t let this one pass you by.
Go east on State St to Ehrhardt Rd. North on Ehrhardt Rd about 0.4 miles, keep left at the first curve and follow driveway past the first home.
- Exterior:Brick, Vinyl
- Heating:Forced Air Electric
- Water Heater:Electric
- Garage Type:Attached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement:Finished, Full, Walkout
- Features Exterior:Deck, Garden, Landscaped, Large Trees, Porch Covered, Wooded
- Features Interior:Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Fireplace Wood, Main Floor Laundry, Master Bath, Water Softener, Jet Tub
- Utility Supplier:Adams Electric, LP Gas Owned