Property ID : 198590
Active $107,900 - Residential
There’s so much to love about this 2 bedroom home on a quiet street close to everything! This cute and cozy ranch home has been meticulously maintained through the years. It features large bedrooms and an abundance of storage. The bathroom has been updated with a new vanity and walk in shower. There is also a family room addition that leads to a 12×23 covered patio perfect for entertaining. This home has double pane vinyl replacement windows and the roof was a total tear off in 2008 (Other roofing is rolled roofing and was done in 2010). The HVAC is roughly 10 years old and is serviced annually and new gutters with gutter guards were installed in 2016. The lawn is professionally serviced and curb appeal can be attributed to its professional landscaping. The composite deck on the front is the perfect place to enjoy a quiet evening when the weather is nice. You’ll love the one car attached garage with more built in storage there as well. This one is a gem!
36th St to Lawrernce Rd then north onto Shirlen Dr. Home is on the east side of the street.
- Heating:Baseboard/Electric, Forced Air Gas
- Water Heater:Natural Gas
- Roof:Asphalt/Fiberglass, Other (See Remarks)
- Garage Type:Attached
- Appliances Convey:Dryer, Microwave, Range/Stove, Refrigerator, Washer
- Features Exterior:Deck, Fencing, Landscaped, Large Trees, Patio, Porch Covered
- Features Interior:Ceiling Fan(s), Main Floor Laundry
- Utility Supplier:Ameren Electric, Ameren Gas