Property ID : 197770
Active $111,900 - Residential
This stately 3 bdrm 1.5 bath home built in 1881 has all the charm you would expect from a historic home but with all the desired modern updates. It features large rooms & a beautiful yard with 2 mature tulip trees flanking each side. Current owners have repainted, laid new carpet in the main floor (original hardwood underneath) and carpet in the second floor, installed new appliances, and added updated fixtures. Major system updates include a new roof in 2016, high efficiency furnace, A/C, duct work, tuck pointing, & double pane vinyl replacement windows. It also has a convenient main floor laundry. This home is located in a desirable south side neighborhood close to shopping and parks. So much home for the price! Don’t miss your chance to own this historic beauty.
Jefferson to S. 14th. North to subject property on the east side of the street.
- Exterior:Brick, Wood
- Heating:Forced Air Gas
- Water Heater:Natural Gas
- Roof:Asphalt/Fiberglass, Metal
- Garage Type:Carport, Detached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Stove, Refrigerator, Washer
- Basement:Crawl Space, Partial, Unfinished
- Features Exterior:Alley Access, Fencing, Landscaped, Large Trees, Porch Covered, Porch Enclosed
- Features Interior:Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan(s), Main Floor Laundry, Jet Tub
- Utility Supplier:Ameren Electric, Ameren Gas