Property ID : 197054
Active $420,000 - Residential
An immaculate beauty. All-brick ranch in a gorgeous setting offering a stunning barrel vault entry, sprawling open floor plan, beautiful updates and tons of storage. Upgrades include new roof and leaf-free gutter system, new geothermal heating and cooling system, quartz and walnut butcherblock kitchen countertops, glass subway tile in beautifully renovated hall bath, new radon mitigation system, new deck floor, and new neutral paint colors in every room. Huge basement family room with bar and second fireplace is surrounded by windows and opens onto the large deck. Quiet, cul-de-sac location in one of Quincy’s loveliest neighborhoods. Assoc dues are $175 a year.
Go to Timberline sub follow Timberline Drive to Lakeline.
- Heating:Geo Thermal
- Water Heater:Electric
- Water:Mill Creek
- Garage Type:Attached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Range/Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement:Finished, Full, Unfinished, Walkout
- Features Exterior:Deck, Landscaped, Large Trees, Wooded
- Features Interior:Breakfast Nook, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Fireplace Gas, Main Floor Laundry, Master Bath, Skylight(s), Water Softener, Wet Bar
- Utility Supplier:Adams Electric, Ameren Gas