Property ID : 197039
Active $159,000 - Residential
‘Unique Country Home and Country Living’ on 1.95 acres with privacy & view of wildlife, approx 4 mi or less from Quincy’s edge. New additions and remodel in 1998-2002 (effective age.) Office with built-in cabs; newer windows and doors; convenient walk-out bsmnt; new front walk and porch; freshly stained seated deck; lg. electric fenced garden; 32’x18′ heated shop with drain and overhead door; 24’x14′ shed with two-overhead doors and rear storage. LP gas leased-to be pro-rated at closing. Laminate is look-a-like hardwood flooring. It is a one-of-a-kind property!
South on 36th. Continue south past Payson Road to Ghost Hollow Rd. Turn east (left) on Ghost Hollow to the T-intersection at Herleman Rd. Turn South (right) about 1.5 blocks to first house on right.
- Exterior:Brick, Vinyl
- Heating:LP Gas
- Water Heater:LP Gas
- Water:Mill Creek
- Garage Type:Detached
- Appliances Convey:Range/Stove
- Basement:Crawl Space, Partial, Unfinished, Walkout
- Features Exterior:Deck, Fencing, Garden, Large Trees, Outbuilding(s), Porch Enclosed, Wooded
- Features Interior:Ceiling Fan(s), Main Floor Laundry, Master Bath, Sump Pump, Water Softener
- Utility Supplier:Ameren Electric, LP Gas Leased