Property ID : 196580
Active $184,900 - Residential
This beautifully restored historical home shows pride of ownership. Located in Hannibal’s Central Park Historic District just a short walk to restaurants and downtown shopping. The renovated kitchen offers all stainless steel appliances and custom cabinetry. Fixtures have been updated throughout. This home offers main floor laundry and a remodeled 1/2 bath. The third floor is finished and offers a large fourth bedroom with walk in closet or could be that awesome bonus room! The landscaped double lot with 6 ft privacy fence and 2 car garage provide a private oasis. Other updates include newer high efficiency furnace and central air unit within the last 6 years and a new water heater. Come check out this beautiful historic property. Electric & Water are provided by Hannibal Board of Public Works & Gas is Liberty Utilities.
Corner of Sixth & Hill.
- Heating:Baseboard/Electric, Forced Air Gas
- Water Heater:Natural Gas
- Garage Type:Detached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement:Full, Unfinished, Walkout
- Features Exterior:Alley Access, Fencing, Landscaped, Large Trees, Patio, Porch Covered
- Features Interior:Ceiling Fan(s), Main Floor Laundry
- Utility Supplier:Electric Other (See Rmks), Gas Other (See Rmks)