Property ID : 198137
Active $413,000 - Residential
Here is the country home you’ve been looking for! With over 2700 sq ft of finished living space, 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and sitting on 14.1 acres it’s everything you could want. This solid brick 2 story home sits on a picturesque wooded lot off a paved road. It features beautiful cherry woodwork, new stainless appliances, beautiful views from every window, and all the space you’ll need. The second floor features a true master suite with a huge walk in closet as well as mother in law quarters with it’s own private bath and 2 other bedrooms with a shared Jack and Jill. There is also a convenient second floor laundry neutral colors throughout. A large unfinished basement offers a wealth of possibilities for more finished square footage to be added. The craftsman in your life will enjoy the second 2 car detached garage as the perfect workshop. This property is a super secluded haven for wildlife and includes a creek that runs through it. This is the one, don’t miss out!
Hwy 96 S to White Oaks Rd. Approx 1 mile to Maas Rd. Subject property on east side of road.
- Heating:Geo Thermal
- Water Heater:Electric
- Water:Mill Creek
- Garage Type:Attached, Detached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Range/Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement:Full, Unfinished
- Features Exterior:Landscaped, Large Trees, Outbuilding(s), Patio, Wooded
- Features Interior:Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan(s), Fireplace Gas, Master Bath, Water Softener, Jet Tub
- Utility Supplier:Adams Electric, LP Gas Leased