Property ID : 197617
Active $822,000 - Residential
Impeccable custom home sitting on a quiet cul-de-sac on Quincy’s highly desirable SE side. With 7,400+ finished square feet, you’ll always have enough space in 6 bedrooms, 5 full baths, 2 half baths, and a large 3 car garage. The high-end gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, custom cabinetry, double oven, and commercial grade range & refrigerator, will be the envy of every chef. Other highlights of the home include two master suites (one with 15’ ceilings, pass through fireplace, and private sun room), two main floor laundry rooms, large pantry, seamless crown molding throughout, amazing wet bar area with walk-in wine cellar, expansive recreation area, two geo-thermal systems, three water heaters, and a large workout room. The outdoor space is perfectly designed on this 1.86 acres with luxurious in-ground pool, climate-controlled sun room, large patio with fire pit, fenced backyard, stamped concrete deck with awning, and tasteful landscaping. Also included is the lot to the North of the home: 20-0-0734-045-00. Taxes shown are for both lots. Homes like this do not come on the market very often!
S. 48th to Skyline, go east to Timberline. Home is at the end of High Pointe Drive cul-de-sac.
- Exterior:Brick, Stone
- Heating:Geo Thermal
- Water Heater:Electric
- Water:Mill Creek
- Garage Type:Attached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement:Finished, Full, Walkout
- Features Exterior:Deck, Fencing, Landscaped, Patio, Pool In Ground, Sprinkler System
- Features Interior:Breakfast Nook, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Fireplace Gas, Main Floor Laundry, Master Bath, Security System, Water Softener, Wet Bar, Jet Tub
- Utility Supplier:Adams Electric, Ameren Gas