Property ID : 197437
Active $224,900 - Residential
You wont want to miss this beautiful 4 bedroom, 2-1/2 bath, tri-level home in one of Quincy’s finest south end neighborhoods! Sitting just off of Old Orchard road on a corner lot in a quiet culdesac, you’ll adore the location! This home has all the space you could want with its large living room, cozy family room complete with wood burning fireplace, and an additional 16 x 16 heated sunroom that is not included in the square footage. The home has double pane replacement windows and solid doors throughout the quality brick construction. It also has a partially finished basement. The convenient attached 2 car garage and main floor laundry (with half bath) will make your life easy and the fenced yard also has it’s own private tree house!
South 24th to Old Orchard Road Ease on Old Orchard Road to 2901 Selkirk Lane. Property on the North Side.
- Exterior:Brick, Vinyl
- Heating:Pump Gas BU
- Water Heater:Electric
- Garage Type:Attached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement:Finished, Partial
- Features Exterior:Fencing, Landscaped, Large Trees, Porch Enclosed
- Features Interior:Ceiling Fan(s), Fireplace Wood, Main Floor Laundry, Master Bath, Sump Pump
- Utility Supplier:Ameren Electric, Ameren Gas