Property ID : 196355
Active $400,000 - Residential
Serene & beautiful lake view property. This 4 bedroom home offers 3 full bathrooms and 1 half bath. Nestled away from all of the hustle and bustle of city life, you can enjoy the pure beauty of mother nature. Enjoy the 7 acre lake and pond on your days off, and the beautiful sunsets from your deck every evening. With 22.34 acres, this home is great for entertaining or just enjoying the wildlife. The walk-out basement has been drywalled and mudded and is ready to be finished off for more additional living space. The geothermal system makes for lower utilities which are provided by Lewis Co. All of the windows throughout the home have an antiglare film that has been added to them to help with the insulation of the home and helps to protect the floors from fading. Roof was replaced in 2012. If you are looking for a beautiful home that sits back off of the road in a quiet beautifully landscaped setting, this is the home for you!
From 18 Wheeler, west on Hwy 6, right onto Rt. V, left onto Olive St. Olive St becomes 283rd. Home is on left (3 mi of gravel) or Hwy 6 to Durham.
- Exterior:Brick, Vinyl
- Heating:Geo Thermal
- Water Heater:Electric
- Garage Type:Attached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement:Full, Unfinished
- Features Exterior:Deck, Landscaped, Large Trees, Patio
- Features Interior:Breakfast Nook, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Fireplace Wood, Main Floor Laundry, Master Bath
- Utility Supplier:Electric Other (See Rmks)