Property ID : 197283
Active $332,500 - Residential
Architect custom designed 4 bed 3 bath home with a park like setting. A strong craftsman style is felt throughout with influences from the prairie, mission and arts & crafts styles. This home is like no other in the area. Just a few key features: oversized dining room/library with amazing built-ins, vaulted ceilings, barn timber accents, daylight flooded 2 story kitchen with maple cabinetry and operable skylights, extra insulation in interior walls to reduce sound transfer, and a luxurious master suite with 5 piece bath and air jetted tub. The walk out basement is the perfect hangout spot with a custom wet bar and custom entertainment area. Don’t forget about the extra storage/garage/workshop area under the garage. The exterior of the home is a simplified craftsman style featuring stone and wood-grained fiber cement siding. Flooring in kitchen/dining is cork and bamboo. Flooring in the dining and family room is bamboo. Flooring in the recreation area is cork and tile. This is a truly amazing custom home that you won’t see again!
Drakewood sub-division where Lindsey Ct & Parkwood Dr meet.
- Exterior:Stone, Other (See Remarks)
- Heating:Pump Electric BU
- Water Heater:Electric
- Garage Type:Attached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement:Finished, Full, Walkout
- Features Exterior:Deck, Fencing, Landscaped, Large Trees, Porch Covered
- Features Interior:Breakfast Nook, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Fireplace Gas, Master Bath, Skylight(s), Wet Bar, Jet Tub
- Utility Supplier:Ameren Electric, Ameren Gas