Property ID : 197469
Active $210,000 - Residential
This beautifully maintained home offers large rooms, original woodwork throughout, updated kitchen with butcher block counter tops and engineered hardwood flooring. The upstairs bath was just recently updated to include a claw foot tub with separate glass shower. If you enjoy spending time in the garage, you will love all of the space in the over sized garage measuring 46×28 with an enlarged overhead door. It has 100 amp electrical service as well. Radon mitigation system was installed in November of 2017. Schools and dining are within walking distance. Attic is floored and could be finished for additional living space. Home is heated throughout with a boiler system and heat pump for main level. If you are looking for a fabulous home in a fabulous location, this is it!
Broadway to 25th St. Turn south. Turn east on Vermont. Home is located on the north side of Vermont.
- Heating:Pump Electric BU, Other (See Remarks)
- Water Heater:Natural Gas
- Garage Type:Detached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement:Finished, Full
- Features Exterior:Deck, Fencing, Landscaped, Large Trees, Porch Covered
- Features Interior:Ceiling Fan(s), Fireplace Wood, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Whole House Fan
- Utility Supplier:Ameren Electric, Ameren Gas