Property ID : 196686
Active $199,900 - Residential
In the heart of the coveted historic district sits this amazing gem. 2,600 sq ft with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bath (including a master bath which is rare in this age of home). Incredible brand new kitchen, fresh paint throughout, 2 car garage, new gas fireplace with live edge mantel, and an update master bath are just a few of the highlights of this home. The HVAC is 5-6 years old, there is a newer electrical panel, and there are top quality replacement windows on the 2nd level. The stained glass window in the dining room does not convey. This is the one you’ve been waiting for. Don’t miss out on this incredible home!
NE corner of Division and Prairie (1 block east of 20th & 1 block north of Grove).
- Exterior:Brick, Wood
- Heating:Forced Air Gas
- Water Heater:Natural Gas
- Garage Type:Detached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Basement:Full, Unfinished
- Features Exterior:Fencing, Landscaped, Large Trees, Patio, Porch Covered
- Features Interior:Ceiling Fan(s), Main Floor Laundry, Master Bath
- Utility Supplier:Ameren ILL Electric, Ameren ILL Gas