Property ID : 198317
Active $379,900 - Residential
What a stunner! This amazing 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath home in beautiful Trinity Lakes subdivision will take your breath away from the moment you walk in the front door! From it’s regal 14′ ceilings to it’s gleaming hardwood floors and open floor plan, everything about this gorgeous house will make you want to call it home. The eat in kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless appliances is the perfect place to create your culinary masterpieces and it’s ideal for entertaining with it’s cozy family room with gas fireplace and tiled sun room just steps away. The master suite boasts a huge master bath with soaking tub, double vanities, separate water closet, and large walk in closet. If that isn’t enough, you’ll adore the full finished walk-up basement that offers another 2 large daylight bedrooms, a rec room that spans the length of the house, and a 2nd kitchenette area that would be an ideal place for gatherings. Finally, the large corner lot and two attached 2 car garages round out the luxury of this wonderful home that’s just waiting for it’s new owners.
South on Harrison onto S 46th to 1903.
- Exterior:Brick, Vinyl
- Heating:Forced Air Gas, Natural Gas, Pump Gas BU
- Water Heater:Natural Gas
- Garage Type:Attached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement:Finished, Full, Walkup
- Features Exterior:Landscaped, Patio, Porch Covered
- Features Interior:Breakfast Nook, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Fireplace Gas, Main Floor Laundry, Master Bath, Sump Pump, Wet Bar
- Utility Supplier:Ameren Electric, Ameren Gas