Property ID : 195199
Active $105,000 - Residential
Classic bungalow with beautiful woodwork and original hardwood floors under the carpet. Grand foyer with stained glass window in the front door. Over sized kitchen with a formal dining room. Full dry basement with a half bath. Over size 2 car garage that is attached plus a 1 car attached carport that could double for a covered patio. Also a 1 car detached garage. The home is a solid brick home in walking distance from some of Quincy’s best restaurants. Dining room light & fireplace mantel do not convey. Shelving in dining room does convey.
Between 16th & 17th on State street north side of the street.
- Heating:Forced Air Gas
- Water Heater:Natural Gas
- Garage Type:Attached, Detached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Stove, Washer
- Features Exterior:Alley Access, Fencing, Garden, Landscaped, Large Trees, Outbuilding(s), Patio
- Features Interior:Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Utility Supplier:Ameren ILL Electric, Ameren ILL Gas