Property ID : 197513
Active $349,900 - Residential
Is it space you need? You’ll get it with this massive 2 story home on Quincy’s north side. With over 3500 sq ft and a 2000 sq ft finished walk up basement, there will be plenty of room for everyone! You’ll love it’s unique design with 5 bedrooms (4 with walk in closets), 4-1/2 bathrooms, and a private main floor master suite. It’s huge 21×23 living room with a wood burning fireplace and cathedral ceilings will be a favorite place to gather. The eat-in kitchen features solid wood cabinets, granite counter tops and a large pantry for plenty of storage and the convenient main floor laundry allows room for extra clothing storage. The finished basement includes a large family room with the home’s second fireplace, a bar, an exercise room, a craft room, and an additional 500 (m/l) sq ft of unfinished storage. Sitting on nearly a 1 acre fenced lot and with a 2-1/2 car attached garage, a 10×20 shed, and extra parking this home has none of the covenants or restrictions you’d find in a subdivision but places to store all you’re toys! The outside space will be a favorite spot when the beautiful landscaping comes alive in the spring with its 17×18 deck, 35’ long stone patio and above ground pool with wrap around deck (to convey). Sellers offering a credit for full roof replacement with an acceptable offer.
18th and Kochs Lane west to subject property on north side of the street.
- Heating:Forced Air Gas
- Water Heater:Natural Gas
- Garage Type:Attached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Range/Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement:Finished, Full, Walkup
- Features Exterior:Deck, Fencing, Garden, Landscaped, Large Trees, Outbuilding(s), Patio, Pool Above Ground, Porch Enclosed
- Features Interior:Breakfast Nook, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Fireplace Wood, Main Floor Laundry, Master Bath, Skylight(s), Whole House Fan
- Utility Supplier:Ameren Electric, Ameren Gas