Property ID : 197223
Active $625,000 - Residential
This custom built 4BR 4BA home on 38 acres just 20 minutes from Quincy off the Kellerville blacktop is everything you could want in a country home! Located in Liberty school district, you’ll notice the pride of ownership from the minute you pull in the drive! With awesome features including a main floor master retreat with a private master bath with jetted tub and a custom built 7×16 cedar closet, main floor laundry, hardwired sound, solid oak cabinets and doors throughout, and efficient, dual zoned geo-thermal you wont believe the quality and attention to detail. Perfect for entertaining with its full finished walk-up basement which includes a rec room with wet bar, 2 rooms formerly used for bedrooms (no egress), a full bath, and an exercise room. Enjoy the beautiful country view and watch the abundant wildlife from your covered wrap-around porch or your 25×29 custom paved patio. It includes a 3 car attached garage and 3 additional outbuildings including a drive-in workshop, storage shed, and barn. There is a pond and a creek on the property and tillable acreage is cash rented for additional income. If you’re looking for your own quiet, secluded slice of heaven this is the place for you!
104 to 5 points. East on Kellerville blacktop to 2453rd Lane. Follow signs to 1338.
- Exterior:Brick, Vinyl
- Heating:Geo Thermal
- Water Heater:Electric
- Garage Type:Attached, Detached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement:Finished, Full, Walkout
- Features Exterior:Fencing, Landscaped, Large Trees, Outbuilding(s), Patio, Pond, Porch Covered, Wooded
- Features Interior:Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Main Floor Laundry, Master Bath, Water Softener, Wet Bar, Jet Tub
- Utility Supplier:Adams Electric, LP Gas Leased