Property ID : 197108
Active $111,900 - Residential
This cozy manufactured home sits on a wooded 2.5 acre lot just outside Quincy! With 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, it has all the space you could want at a great price. The master suite features its own private bath and there is a convenient main floor laundry. Owner just had new carpet laid in the middle bedroom. This home has plenty of storage as well as a large heated sun room addition on the back of the home that would be a great second living space and the room between the house and garage would make a perfect office! There is also a lawn mower garage behind the one car attached that opens to your large back yard. If you’re looking for quiet country living at an affordable price, this home is for you!
East on Hwy 104 – 3 miles past interstate overpass, turn on Burton Rd. go 1/2 mile turn right at stop sign – go 1/4 mile, turn right onto Burton Heights. 1st house on left.
- Heating:Forced Air Gas
- Water Heater:Natural Gas
- Water:Mill Creek
- Garage Type:Attached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Range/Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement:Crawl Space, Slab
- Features Exterior:Large Trees, Wooded
- Features Interior:Breakfast Nook, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Main Floor Laundry, Master Bath
- Utility Supplier:Adams Electric, Ameren Gas