Property ID : 197035
Active $128,000 - Residential
This fabulous renovated bungalow sits on a beautiful shaded lot in a convenient location just a few blocks from uptown Mt. Sterling. With four bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms this home has all the space you could want. It includes a brand new custom kitchen (2017) and bathrooms with custom tile work, yet it retains all the charm and character you’d expect from an older home! The main floor bath features a luxurious jetted tub and the upstairs bath has a large walk in shower. This wonderful home has an open floor plan between the living and dining room and the rooms are large and airy. You’ll also love the convenience of a main floor laundry! The swing on your inviting front porch is the perfect place to spend a Saturday morning with a cup of coffee and the fenced in back yard is complete with a custom play house and shed to store all your garden/yard tools. This is a home you won’t want to miss!
Main St. south onto S. Capitol and proceed to Union. West onto Union and subject property on the right hand side of street.
- Heating:Forced Air Gas
- Water Heater:Natural Gas
- Garage Type:Attached
- Appliances Convey:Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Stove, Refrigerator
- Basement:Finished, Partial
- Features Exterior:Alley Access, Fencing, Landscaped, Large Trees, Outbuilding(s), Patio, Porch Covered
- Features Interior:Ceiling Fan(s), Main Floor Laundry
- Utility Supplier:Ameren Electric, Ameren Gas